Our rad Hourly Studio is fully equipped with a drum kit, a few guitar amps, bass amp and PA system with 3 vocal mics. It’s the same size as our biggest monthly Jumbo room. It can hold up to about 8 musicians, provided a few of them are vocalists. We also have additional instruments and other gear available for rental if needed. The extra gear is booked on a per session basis, so it costs the same whether you’re in a 3-hour session or an all-day lockout.
- Ludwig Classic Birch 6pcs Drum Set w/DW5000 Hardware & Zildjian A and K Cymbals (sticks not provided, but are available in our 24/7 Expendables Kiosk)
- Orange OR-15 with 4×12 Cabinet
- Marshall JCM900 with 4×12 Cabinet
- Vox AC15 1×12 Combo
- SWR Redhead Bass Amplifier with 2×10 and 1×15 Cabinets
- Yamaha 6 Channel PA with EV Force 15, 2-way Speakers
- Two Passive Mono Direct Boxes for Keys, Computers
- Three Shure SM58 Microphones for Vocals
- Support Gear and Cables
Book By The Hour or Day
Our Hourly Studio rate is $25/hour with a 3-hour minimum. You can book for any duration you like: 3 hours, 5 hours, 8.5 hours. We also offer a full day lockout (18 hours) at just $300/day. Play on your time, not ours!
We understand schedules change, so we’ve set up what we believe to be a very fair cancellation policy. Once you’ve paid and reserved your Hourly Studio session, you may cancel prior to 24 hours before your session is scheduled to begin and receive a 50% refund of the total amount paid. Sessions scheduled to begin within 24 hours will not receive a refund. Please keep in mind that you can reschedule your session and apply the full total to a later session.